Saturday, October 29, 2011

Figure Drawing (clothed) 10/23/11

Here are some figure drawings from last Sunday's Crealde morning class. I usually attend when one of my friends prods me to go since it's better to be in good company that early. This day, my friend Seung Kim was the instigator and I also ran into my ex-student Robert Jakab. Seung is amazingly talented and currently the art director of local video game studio n-Space, you can see some of his amazing work here on Blogspot: http://seungleekim.blogspot.com/ 

The model was my close friend Audrey Zindler and she posed with clothing. Audrey is also a great artist and you can see her work here: http://absoluteaudrey.deviantart.com/


Click on the drawings for bigger versions:

2 minute gestures:


5 minute gestures:


10 minute gestures:


10 minutes:


20 minutes (my favorite of the day):


20 minutes:



 20 minutes:

6 comments:

  1. great stuff hugo always thought you where one of the great now i think your starting to believe keep up the good work man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. You get more accomplished in 10 minute gestures than I do in 30 minute poses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maureen, I wish I was faster!

    ReplyDelete