Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mai Justice process

This week I've done some quick digital concept sketches for a character in Wolfgang Wozniak's "Mai Justice" game. Wolfgang is a Full Sail University alumni who posted one of his characters at our DADA Full Sail art club Facebook page and I decided to do a short critique demo there where I redrew the character. You can check out more about the game and characters by clicking in the name of the game above, he's still looking for artists if you're interested.

At  the Dos Illustros blog I posted the final color quick sketch but here I will post all of the ones showing the process of how I got to it.

Here's the original sketch:


I started drawing on top of the original, giving her more realistic facial proportions:


I then started adding Native American features, I used Irene Bedard (star of "Smoke Signals" and voice of Disney's "Pocahontas") for reference:


Then added the character's details:


And finally quick color to see what she'd look like:


Character is © 2010-2011 Wolfgame and Wolfgang Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment