Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kleeman and Mike in Backyard Jam

So the cartoon I first wrote about here and then here is finally done! Go on over either to kleemanandmike.com or Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/53638798) to watch it. Thank you so much to all who contributed to see this project through, sincerely.

I have to mention that out of all of the Kleeman and Mike shorts (I've worked on 4), this is probably the slickest and most professional one. It looks SO good! The art direction & color of surfer/artist Andy Davis really knocked it out of the park. Cool original music by Spencer Rabin of the San Diego band "Little Deadman". My old theme park friends, Rex Russell and Tony Misiano lending their voices for K&M respectively. As for my animation, I tried to do the best that I could with the limited amount of time I had last summer. My schedule at Full Sail is demanding and so I wish I could have spent more time animating. It all was wonderfully guided by Randy Christopher's direction.

I just dropped it off yesterday as a submission for next year's Florida Film Festival, wish us luck!

Update!!!

Here's a small "behind-the-scenes" clip of my run cycles near the end of the short :
Click here for a bigger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment