Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Armed Forces Military Museum

Back in January last month, I visited the Armed Forces Military Museum in Largo, FL (just north of St. Petersburg on the West Coast) with my friends Jason Pichon, his brother Josh McLaughlin, and Elaine Cruz for a day of researching military equipment through history and drawing.



I got only a couple drawings but took lots of photos for reference. Hopefully I'll look at the photos and make more drawings later on. These were done with the Pentel Tradio and Pocket Brush pens on Moleskine.





Instagram

I felt like I was a kid again drawing my G.I. Joes! I highly recommend this place if you have to research any type of historical military equipment!


http://armedforcesmuseum.com/directions.html

Armed Forces History Museum
2050 34th Way North
Largo, FL 33771

No comments:

Post a Comment