Sunday, March 4, 2012

Figure Drawing (clothed) 3/4/12

Here are some figure drawings from last Sunday's Crealde morning class on March 4. I usually attend when one of my friends prods me to go since it's better to be in good company that early on a Sunday!

The model was my close friend Audrey Zindler and she posed with clothing. Audrey is also a great artist who is currently studying graphic design and you can see her work here: http://absoluteaudrey.deviantart.com/

Click on the drawings for bigger versions:

2 minute gestures:




5 min.:




10 min.:


20 minutes:


My favorite of the day:

Detail:




2 comments:

  1. great stuff man! lovin the closeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul, great to hear from you! Thank you so much for the comment, really appreciate it. How are you?

      Delete